1999 S Delaware State Quarter
Coin Dealer Insight: The Delaware state quarter has many errors to be aware of. The Spitting Horse error seems to be the big one. There are also many examples of off center strikes, die breaks, and doubles. 774,824,000 of these coins were minted in total from all the mints combined. William Cousins was the engraver. The reverse has an image of the great Caesar Rodney on horseback along with the captions The First State.
Value: Can usually be found and sold for somewhere between $0.25-$8.50 price dictated by condition, certification, and current demand. Other factors include location, inventory, and urgency of sale.
Estimated Value Based on Scale:
Mint: San Francisco
Production: 3,713,000 Washington Quarters were minted at the S mint in 1999.
Silver: This coin is 90% Silver with a silver weight of around .90 troy ounce pure silver. The other 10% is copper having no significant intrinsic value.
Popular State Quarters2003 D Maine State Quarter
2007 P Montana State Quarter
2001 P Rhode Island State Quarter
2004 P Iowa State Quarter
2005 S Minnesota State Quarter
2004 S Iowa State Quarter
2006 P North Dakota State Quarter
2002 S Silver Indiana State Quarter
2006 D Colorado State Quarter
1999 P New Jersey State Quarter
Price.25 to $5
$5.01 to $15
$15.01 to $25
$25.01 to $35
$35.01 to $45
$45.01 to $55
$55.01 to $75
$75.01 to $125
$125.01 to $300
$300.01 to $500
$500.01 to $900
$900.01 to $2000
$2000.01 to $5000
$5000.01 to $14000
*Value is that of highest MS-65 grade.