2003 S Alabama State Quarter
Coin Dealer Insight: The Alabama State Quarter was issued in March of 2003. A long leaf pine branch is on the left, and magnolias are on the right. Hellen Keller lost both her sight and hearing at 19 months of age. She overcame her disabilities and would go on to write 14 books. The 2003 Alabama State Quarter has no known errors. Coin image is that of circulated coin.
Value: Can usually be found and sold for somewhere between $0.25-$11.00 price dictated by condition, certification, and current demand. Other factors include location, inventory, and urgency of sale.
Estimated Value Based on Scale:
Mint: San Francisco
Production: 1,125,000 Washington Quarters were minted at the S mint in 2003.
Silver: This coin is 90% Silver with a silver weight of around 0.9 troy ounce pure silver. The other 10% is copper having no significant intrinsic value.
Popular State Quarters2000 P Virginia State Quarter
2006 D South Dakota State Quarter
2007 S Silver Wyoming State Quarter
2001 S Vermont State Quarter
2007 D Utah State Quarter
2005 P Minnesota State Quarter
2008 D Arizona State Quarter
2008 S New Mexico State Quarter
2001 S Silver North Carolina State Quarter
2008 S Silver Arizona State Quarter